1. This prize draw is being run by Sovos Compliance Limited (“Sovos”), 200 Fowler Ave, Farnborough GU14 7JP. By entering this prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to all Event Delegates over 18 years of age, excluding employees of competitors, sponsors, Event organisers, and Sovos (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter.
3. How to enter: fill out a Sovos lead form, with all questions completed, to automatically be entered into the prize draw. Sovos will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
4. This prize draw is free to enter, and a maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
5. The closing date for entries is 3pm on Day 2 of the Event, 04/10/2023. No entries received after this time will be accepted.
6. The winners will be drawn at random from all complete entries by an independent third party during the afternoon session on Day 2 and the names of winners will be posted on the Sovos stand by the end of the day.
7. The prize will be one of three Lego kits. Three winners will be selected. Sovos’ use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
8. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, subject to availability, and no cash or prize alternatives will be offered. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
9. Sovos reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
10. The prize must be collected from the Sovos stand before the end of the Event, if this is not possible Sovos will make contact with the winner to arrange delivery within 30 days.
11. Should the original winner not be contacted after a reasonable period of time, Sovos reserves the right to select another winner.
12. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the draw.
13. Sovos’ decision as to who has won this prize draw shall be final.
14. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please contact EMEAInfo@sovos.com.
15. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of this prize draw. Sovos reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
16. By entering this prize draw you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be
a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or;
b) in any related publicity by Sovos, without additional payment or permission.
18. Under no circumstances will Sovos be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the administration of the draw or prize.
19. Sovos will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this prize draw and Sovos can cancel or alter the prize draw at any stage.
20. Any dispute relating to this prize draw shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.